Your privacy is important to us, as is your ability to choose how you are marketed to, including how information is used to market to you. If you would like to learn more about your marketing choices, including about online interest-based advertising, please go to Section V, titled “Your Ad Choices.”
I. The Information That We Collect
A. Information You Provide to Us
When you create an account with us, make a purchase on the Service, supply information to us regarding your personal preferences (either directly or through third-party sites that you have authorized to supply such information to us), or interact with us in any other way (for instance, to participate in a sweepstakes or other service or promotion we offer), we may request and you may provide Information about yourself – for instance, Information that identifies you or provides us a way to contact you. This may include your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number (which is sometimes referred to as “Personal Information”). We may sometimes enhance this Information with third party information about you, which may (for instance) help us provide you with better features and offers based on your demographic or interest information. This Information, and similar information that you provide, may include the following:
Account Information. When you register for an account with us, we will collect your name, email address, and password
Purchase Information. When you make a purchase on the Service, we collect all Information related to your purchase. This includes your credit card number and other payment information, as well as all Information related to your Service activity (for instance, what pages you view).
Other Information You Provide. We will likely receive other Information you may provide to us, such as to set up a gift registry or shopping list, receive free services, respond to surveys, enter a sweepstakes or contest, or communicate with us.
Please note: You do not need to log in or provide Information in order to visit our website. However, if you choose not to provide certain Information, you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of some or all of our Service features and offerings. Providing us with Information may allow you to receive, among other things, streamlined service, special discounts, faster checkout, order history information, and, if available, other products, information, and/or services you may request.
B. Information We Collect Automatically
In addition to the Information you provide to us directly, we may automatically collect information about your use of the Service as follows:
Mobile Data. If you access our Service through a mobile application that we offer, we (and our service providers) may collect your mobile device information, your IP address, your device identifiers including an iOS IDFA or an Android Ad ID, and precise location information. We and third parties that we work with may use this location information to provide customized location-based services, advertising, personalized content, promotional offers and other information that may be of interest to you. To learn how to opt out of this type of advertising, see Section V, titled “Your Ad Choices” below).
Mobile Data Collection and SDKs: If you download our mobile application, we will collect, and may allow third parties to collect (including through mobile “SDKs”) information about your mobile device such as mobile identifiers (e.g., IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs), your IP address, and information connected to how your device interacts with our Service and those using our Service. An SDK is a bit of computer code that app developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown, data to be collected, and related services to be implemented. If you’d like to opt-out from having ads tailored to you in this way on your mobile device, please follow the instructions in the “Your Ad Choices” section below. We may also collect (and connect to your mobile identifier or other Information) precise location information, such as the latitude/longitude coordinates of your device.
Web Analytics. We may use third-party Web analytics services on our Service, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the technology described above to help us analyze how users use the Service. The Information collected by the technology (including your IP address) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Service. Please see Section V, titled “Your Ad Choices” to learn how you can opt out of Google Analytics.
Third Party Ad Targeting. We sometimes use the above technologies for interest-based advertising, which may be based on your device or browser’s signals received across websites or applications, and over time. Please see Section I.D., titled “Interest-Based Advertising” to learn how you can opt out of these marketing methods and technologies.
C. Information from Affiliates, Social Networking Services, and other Non-affiliated Third Parties
We may collect Information about you or others through our affiliates or through non-affiliated third parties. For instance, you may be able to access the Service through a third-party account such as Facebook. If you do that, you generally give us access to certain Information in your third-party account profile. This may include your public profile, name, user IDs, gender, profile picture, list of friends, location, date of birth, email address, photos, videos, people you follow and/or who follow you, your work and education history, hometown, current city, and/or your posts, "likes" or other third-party account content.
Facebook and other social networking services have their own policies concerning the collection, use, sharing, and protection of your information. SENDAPACKAGE.COM, LLC. has no control over how any third-party site uses or discloses the information they collect about you.
E. Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms.
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Service for third-party purposes. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations, and solutions.
II. E-mails We Send
If you place an order, create an account with us, or otherwise provide us your e-mail address, we may use that e-mail address to confirm your order, confirm the creation of an account, or to notify you of important information or changes to your account or our policies and practices.
In addition, we (or one of our affiliated stores/websites) may send you information about special offers, new products and services, system changes, and other information we think may be of interest to you. We own multiple brands/stores, and if you sign up with one brand/store, you are automatically subscribed to all the others and may receive emails from any of our brands. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may "opt-out" or "unsubscribe" from these e-mails by following the instructions contained in the e-mail.
III. How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information and/or combine any or all elements of your Information for a number of purposes, including:
- To process and fulfill your orders and requests, including to send you emails to confirm your order details and shipment information;
- To customize, personalize, analyze, evaluate, adjust or improve the way we provide and present our products, and to analyze your shopping preferences;
- To communicate with you and to market to you, whether through display media, direct mail, email, or other communication channels
- To help us operate our website, and provide you access and services through our website;
- To enhance your shopping experience;
- To enforce our agreements with you, protect the security and integrity of the Service and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To analyze shopping trends and statistics, and ad performance;
- To provide you with better or more relevant offers, including through co-marketing and other business partners we may share your information with, and including for interest-based advertising purposes. (See the below Section titled "How We Share Information" for additional information about how we share information and with whom) collected information to target ads to you on this Service, other websites, or through other channels (e.g., emails, direct mail, mobile applications), and to measure the effectiveness of this marketing. This process often involves cookies or similar technologies, which may be associated with other information about you, e.g., your interests, demographics or transactions. For instance, if you live in a warm climate and have bought or viewed particular styles of outdoor furniture, you may receive ads or discount offers for those styles. We (or our platform partners) may track this information across the different devices you use to access the Service (e.g., smartphones, tablets, browsers, etc.), and use the Information to associate unique users across those devices.
- Hashed Personal Information. We may work with service providers who, to enhance consumer privacy, use a non-human readable “hashed” version of Information such as an email address when sending advertising offers by email or display advertising (which may be linked to a cookie as described above). You can opt out of this advertising as described in Section V, titled “Your Ad Choices”
- To Publicize Contests and Sweepstakes. We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the contest and sweepstakes winners.
- Otherwise with Your Consent or at Your Direction. In addition to the sharing described in this Policy, we may share information about you with third parties whenever you consent to or direct such sharing.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information. We may share aggregated or de-identified data without restriction.
V. Your Ad Choices
We think it is important that our customers have the opportunity to control how information about them is used and how they are marketed to. We therefore provide the following choices to you:
- If you do not want to receive marketing emails about SENDAPACKAGE.COM, LLC., contact us at 1-800-531-0052 or email@example.com.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from email marketing about SENDAPACKAGE.COM, LLC., please follow the instructions contained in marketing e-mails that we sent you. You may not opt out of “transactional” emails, or other emails that are important to your use of the Service (such as regarding billing, delivery, or our terms of service).
- If you do not want us to share your contact information with third parties for marketing purposes (i.e., purposes unrelated to SENDAPACKAGE.COM, LLC.), please contact us at 1-800-531-0052 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then, on a going forward basis, suppress this type of information sharing.
- To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page.
- To learn about opting out of Google Analytics generally, please click here.
- You can opt out of receiving interest-based ads from many of the third parties who serve or facilitate these ads (and you may learn more about interest-based advertising) by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website. Please note that if you opt out in this way you will not stop receiving ads; rather, the ads you receive may be less relevant to you, because they are less likely to be targeted to your likely interests. (They may, for instance, simply be based on the page you are visiting.)You can opt-out of receiving interest-based mobile ads, including “cross-app” advertising, by opting our of interest-based advertising through your iOS or Android settings.
- Your account is protected by a password. If you access your account via a social login, you may have additional or different sign-on protection through that third party (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, etc.). You are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your account and Information through your computer or other devices. Do not share your password with anyone and do limit access to your computer or other devices by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
VI. Security of Your Personal Information
SENDAPACKAGE.COM, LLC. is committed to online data security, and for that reason we take technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is absolutely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your account is protected by a password. If you access your account via a social login, you may have additional or different sign-on protection through that third party (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, etc.). You are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your account and Information through your computer or other devices. Do not share your password with anyone and do limit access to your computer or other devices by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
VII. Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites. SENDAPACKAGE.COM, LLC. is not responsible or liable for the content or privacy policies of these third-party websites. The collection, use, and disclosure of your personal and other information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party websites or services, and not this Policy. You should read the privacy and security policies of these third-parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the external site company, its website or websites, or the products or services it promotes or sells.
VIII. Children's Privacy
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 who has provided her or his information to us, please contact us through one of the means listed in Section XIII below, and we will seek to remove that information.
IX. How to Access or Update your Information
If you would like to update or modify your Personal Information, or disable your account to prevent future purchases through that account, you may do that through your online account settings.
X. Notice to California Residents/California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law, Cal. Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to California customers' inquiries about the categories of personal information that are shared for third parties' direct marketing purposes over the prior calendar year. We share personal information with our corporate affiliates, including Walmart and Jet. You may send those inquiries to us by email at email@example.com to learn the categories of personal information that we may have shared during the prior calendar year.
XI. International Users and Consent to Transfer
Our computer systems are currently based in the United States, so your personal data will be processed by us in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. By using the Service, you agree to this Policy and you consent to the transfer of all such information to the United States, which may not offer a level of protection equivalent to that required in the European Union or certain other countries, and to the processing of that information as described in this Policy.